Cirrus CR:110 doseBadge
Personal Noise Dosemeter
Everything you need for Noise at Work
The doseBadge is the original wireless personal noise dosimeter and is the ideal instrument for personal noise exposure measurements.
The doseBadge will measure, store and calculate the parameters essential for compliance with Noise at Work Regulations. The doseBadge will store a time history, or noise profile, throughout the measurement.
The doseBadge survives in the toughest environments
The dosebadge has been designed to survive use in the toughest and harshest environments. There are no cables, controls or displays to damage and the microphone, battery and electronics are all housed in a robust and lightweight metal case which is strong enough to withstand being dropped, knocked or even stood on.
Create measurement reports quickly and simply
The NoiseTools software is supplied with the doseBadge and this software has been designed to be simp
Key Features of
- Measures & stores the essential noise at work parameters
- Very simple operation
- Compact, rugged design weighs only 51g
- Time history data stored as standard
- Robust metal case prevents damage & servicing costs
- No external controls, cables or displays reduces damage, tampering or misuse
- NoiseTools analysis & reporting software with licence-free installation & free lifetime updates
- 90 minute(typical) charge time with 30 hours (typical) battery life
Simple to use and give you the information you really need without being complicated or complex.
Simply download your measurements and create reports quickly and easily with simple or comprehensive options available
Noie tools is supplied free from any licencing restrictions and may be installed on as many PC's as needed.
doseBadge Noise Dosimeter
The dosebadge is available with intrinsic safety certification and this is known as the CR:110AIS version. This version can be used in hazardous zones, for example in underground mines, petrochemical plants and other areas that require safe measurement equipment.
Features of the intrinsically safe doseBadge
- ATEX, EEx, FM & SIMTARS intrinsic safety
- MSHA Intrinsic safety (CR:112AIS)
- All the same benefits as the standard version
Intrinsic safety certification (IEC IECEx)
IECEx SIM 07.0004X here
(Issued by Simtars)
IECEx BAS 06 0084 here
(Issued by Baseefa)
IECEx BAS 06.0083X here
(Issued by Baseefa)
FM Approvals here
(Certificate of Compliance)
Cirrus Research "The Measure"
mid year newsletter click here